• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Day Bite

Has anybody been getting a decent day bite yet? Last year we did great out of Benzomatic during midday once traffic was restricted to 4-wheelers & walking.

bigV

bh
no day bite as far as we could tell.
Was up Mon. from noon on til yesterday about 10:00. Nothing before 6:00 pm or after about 6:00 am

Bodyman

Bear Hunter. We went out of Benzomatics on friday Limited out in the evening. Then we sent some friends back to the same spot sat and they limited between 1:00 and 3:00. 12 ft of water and a soft bottom. less than a mile out. good fishing

bigV

bodyman
We did pretty much the same thing you did. Caught fish in the eve. , went back to the same spot the next am. , caught fish til about 6am then total shutdown when the perch took over. Maybe that's the key is to be in a good spot and keep the perch from finding you.?

bearhunter
We went out on Roger's end on Saturday and limited between 3:00 and 7:00. We got 22 of them in the first 30 minutes. It slowed down to almost nothing when all the other people started to drill and drive in the area. I was cussing. A big bunch of guys from work did very well there in the same coordinates on Friday. It started for them at 4:00 when they set up. Slowed down at 8:00 and took the 8 of them until 10:00 to limit. Hope to still drive out on Saturday. We only had 4 great trips out of 18. Lots of 1 to 6 fish for the whole group until this last trip.

bigV

ya lynn you hit on the right formula to url success- just keep goin'!
Guys that say they hammer em' every time out, just haven't gone often enough to institute the law of averages. Sometimes out it just doesn't happen- it makes you appreciate the good times