• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Scott S Congrats

Nice job in the tournament. No wonder you don't email my office you're on the lakes everyday. I'm not there today either, I'm headed out for some crappie action about noon. Looking for that good night bite again. I'll email you in the AM. Still waitin'on my Eye jrs. Hopefully in a few days.

Hey Thanks Bill! That was a fun tournament and I am looking forward to Red.

Check out the Nice Piggy my tournament partner got the other day on a Blue/Glow Angel Eye. It is posted under the "angel eyes for crappies" thread on the main forum.

I am stuck in the office again today. Hope those crappies treat you well. I have been running all over this State chasing big gills the last two weeks. I think I am going to make a break for it this afternoon and head up to Mille Lacs for some walleye action.

We got into some dandy pike this weekend up North, I had a 17, 12, 8 & 7 on Tip-ups. Now that is fun!

As for the crappies, haven't been out much.
The bite around home has been tough, but have gotten into some huge ones in the Northland. A guy from town got one 2.4 pounds the other day along with several better then 2. I actually saw the fish, huge! I still haven't got that 2 1/2 but I think I found a lake that has them in. I will keep trying. Keep the posts coming!ScottS

Red Lake is where its at! People, If you have never fished Red, Now is the time before the slabs disappear. 1lb. average at least with some reports of fellas taking 4lb mammoths.

Fish On!
Stephen

I forgot to add that I was up there this weekend. Two of us kept 25 with the largest being 1lb 5 oz. Typical fishing for this unbelievable crappie haven.

Fish On!

Stephen

I saw that picture of the Little Miss Piggy. Great eye. Maybe when I get home this afternoon my eyes will be there. Hit the crappies again on Briggs yesterdayl. Two limits (also two of us fishing) in 1hr and 40 minutes. No slabs like you're talking about but great eaters. I plan to hit the Longville area weekend of the 16th for some of the big ones. ONe of my clients has been doing well on Red, and I agree with the other post, hit it before its history. Have a good weekend everybody and keep the lines tight.