• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
notsogoodfisherman

Big Watab or Other St.Cloud area lakes

notsogoodfisherman

hello all. I was wondering if any of you could give a purely recreational fisherman some advise to hopefully catch some sunfish or crappies this weekend. I was think about heading out to Big Watab in St.Joe but I am not sure where the fish are biting. Any ideas/tips would be great. Me and some old buddies from highschool are heading out ice fishing and two of them rarely ever go so I would like to get them into some action if I could. Thanks a bunch. good fishing to you all.

Good to here the old boys are getting together. I wouldn't know where to tell you to start on Big Watab. I can tell you some areas to try by Richmond,if you are willing to travel a little farther South. If you are willing to try the Richmond area, email me and I will give you some sure bets for action. ScottS

------------------
ScottS
[email protected]