• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

otterman

Has anyone been out since last weekend? It was pretty slow after the cold front moved in on friday. Just wondering if it has pick up at all since. THANKS FOR THE INFO.

ATWATER

FISHING HAS IMPROVED STEADLY SINCE LAST WEEKEND WITH SOME NICE FISH BEING CAUGHT. THE QUICKER THE BREAK THE BETTER. WADENA BAY HAS BEEN PUTTING OUT SOME BIG FISH. I SEEN A 27 1/2" YESTERDAY. SO DONT LET LAST WEEKEND STOP YOU. GOOD LUCK

RS

I spent the night out there last night. Pretty slow 2 small ones around midnight and 2 small ones this morning between 7 and 8. New Years Day evening we caught a 4,5, and a 9 lb'er. with a few under 14" and lost another big one. Mostly around dark. So I don't get discouraged with one slow night. Keep trying and good luck!
RS

Trapdoc

I'm going to head up to Big Pine for the first time Ice Fishing. I'm looking for walleyes. Can you give me some areas to start looking on the north side?