• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

hey curdogg i here you know what your doing when it comes to shiner seining. just wondering if you could give me a few good locations on were to get them little guys. were you going to be at for opener, hitting her at midnight or waiting for daylight. you shouldn't have any problems know with that new motor eh!

currdogg5

Hey slopper, I was thinking about hitting OT at midnight for opener right after i got off work. I heard you and the speedster gonna be taking out ole aces boat. I also got new lights bilge and a new depth finder for the boat. Should be nice. Im not sure who im fishing with yet but gotta find someone. Whos phil riding with. Then prolly head up to twin for the morning bite! You coming??? Im thinking bout seining shiners on thurs afternoon and fri all day you gonna be available. Tight lines

currdogg5

Hey slop forgot to tell ya a got a couple new spots we might want to try on opener on OT.

hey curdogg you better get a hold of me on friday for shiners i will be availble were on a shortage. just talked to ol Zimm hes got ten dozen and think the eyes are going to be nuts. i dont know what phil is doing. get a hold of me you son!

currdogg5

Hey slop, you got class or work fri?? Tell ole jimmy we'll get him some minnows if he lets you off work. Im coming home from school thurs night and i have all fri to find shiners i got a few spots i know will be killer. I think cossit might fish with me, you should seriously think about twin for the morning bite, big eyes and lots of smallies come out of there. Maybe even a muskie if your lucky. Tight Lines

bucktail

sloppers guess who. the sklunge hunter from down under.

bucktail

weez what the hell you up to

Curdogg i got friday off found a load of shiners yesterday morning. filled a garbage can up in one half hour.Phil and i are going to hit the same spot friday. you best be ready. i got baits, i got rods all i need is eyes. you better be ready friday.

currdogg5

Weez, What time you wanna head out and get shines? I will be back this afternoon around 430 or so, thurs that is. I have all friday to chase shines around and see what we can get. I need to fill my cooler with some hoss sadlebacks. Fire me a time slop. Tight Lines!

curdogg all i got is one final at 7 am. it is supposed to be raining in the morning but the afternoon dont sound to bad. i got to pick up speed and phil after 12 so any time after that. i like the forcast for tommorow nite. its what i like to see. my best fishing has been with ace with pouring rain and bilge pumps constantly running. there going to be shallow. i think i am going to lose sleep tonight.