• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

How's the ice looking on Ottertail and W. Battle....

I was up there on West Leaf yesterday and it went out pretty much in one day. It was amazing to watch. But, I was wondering if anyone had any news on the two big area lakes, WBL and OT? How much longer.

It's gonna be hot again today and tomorrow up there. I'm saying by Friday.

I got the boat all ready too. The dock and bat lift go in on Wedensday. The boat on Thursday.

West Battle is about 99% free of ice. There is a patch that blew into the south shore, near 210, but it should be gone by this afternoon with the wind/waves! Now, I hope the launches are repaired.
I saw the DNR machinery and several trucks heading in that direction this morning, hoping that's what they are doing!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

yeh i was out by ottertail sunday lot of ice on the lake yet it was starting to pile up on the north end due to the strong wind. THe sportsmans access is terrible. tar is curled up 4 feet high never seen anything like is. the light pole isn;t to sturdy anymore. no one will be putting a boat in there right know thats for sure

yourresort
cabin.jpg

Ice is obviously off on Otter Tail and West Battle by now. It is time to put the dock in this weekend at Three Seasons Lodge on Otter Tail Lake

Want to help?

Paul Ness

------------------
Paul Ness
Three Seasons Lodge on Otter Tail Lake
http://YourResort.com