• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Greg Clusiau

Worth Fishing This Weekend?

Greg Clusiau

Think it would be worth the effort, trying for walleye and crappie, this weekend? Anything starting to happen?

Thanks....GC

MJR

We fished Wed-Sun ended up catching 28 between 14 and 21" probably another 30 under 14. It was pretty sporadic though at one point 3 out of the 4 of us had one on at the same time, then we went 2hrs without catching another one. Fished east end 10-22 ft crawlers on lindy rigs and jigs, the jigs seemed to get bigger fish but not as many.

I have not seen a crappie out of that lake yet so I can't help you there.

Greg Clusiau

Thanks MJR. Think I'll give it a go!!!!

MNBIGBEAR

I was out last night and got my limit. just fished wind blown shorelines and points with crawlers.

upnorth

I was out yesterday afternoon and caught a ton of fish mostly 12 inchers so didn't keep a limit but got enough keepers for meal. Also got a couple of bonus Smallies for some added fun grin.gif

Pretty much the same as MNBIGBEAR, fished the points and drop offs that the wind was blowing over and caught most of them as I went from 18 to 26 feet of water.