• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'll be up week of the 4th!
I am in a 1895 Yarcraft DC White w/Gray.
Stop by if you see me...
I fish the east end...
Cabin in Armstrong (N. side)
I'm sure Ace knows my relatives... (Good & Bad)

Butch

------------------
See Ya on the Water!

Hi X-Eyed,
I sure do know them, I have spent some time discussing dock fishing with them.
They seem to think that the fish there
belong to them. smile.gif

I'm driving a Crestliner, I'm sure I'll
be in Armstrong a few times while your
there. I'll wave as I pass by. smile.gif

------------------
Terry Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
aceguideservice.com

Ace--
Armstrong Bay, that reminds me of last year when you and I got rained out for about an hour at that cabin. Too bad that front had to come through we were starting to get into some good fishing. Oh well, I will be up the week July 21st on, so we will have to try and hook up.

Jason

Hey Jason,
I would be fun to do some more fishing with you. Maybe this time we'll find that big girl. smile.gif
See ya in July!

------------------
Terry Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
aceguideservice.com

I will be there for the week of the 6th. I drive a red with white bullet 19ft Triton bass boat w/ a 150 Opti.

Joe.

Terry,
Yeah, Frank can be a S.O.B. He's tightly wound They are a little bit old school up there. My father (Dave) is a little more relaxed... Thank God! LOL
I am just trying to learn more about vermilion now that I have my own boat that can cover more ground expeditiously
The fable up there of "Walleyes don't bite in July" is the one I am trying to shake.
My fishing base up there consists of 5-6 spots and if they are not there well... their not biting.
The East end (Because of the Rusty Crawfish) is a differnt style of fishing up there. I am on this board just to help me with idea's for fishing the lake.
i.e. I have never tried night fishing on this lake and I am gathering info on this as anything else to help me find the fish.

Any how... Look forward to seeing all on the lake! Please say hello. ( I usually have a Red-Headed Wife - That catch's a Bigger Walleye every trip - in the boat with me)
and or 2 Wiemaraner's...

Take care
B2

------------------
See Ya on the Water!

Hey B2,
Please let your uncle know that I will release all the fish I get in Armstrong bay. smile.gif
The walleye's DO bite in July, you just have to work a little harder to find them. Crawlers on a lindy or pull some
blades, that will get you some walleye.

------------------
Terry Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
aceguideservice.com

Ace,
I have heard the "Dock" story on numerous occasions. LOL! I will head up to Trout one of the day's I'm up. Hope there biting...

And to all - Good luck!
Stop bye and say Hi if you see my boat...
Should be the only Yarcraft w/Gray "Y"
225 opti and 15 kicker... On the east end...
(That is, if it is out of the shop by then. (Skeg/SS prop repair - met some rocks about a mile out on Mich..)

Butch Brula (B2)

------------------
See Ya on the Water!

[This message has been edited by X-Eyed (edited 06-27-2002).]