• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

warm weather

wed,thurs is going to be in the 60's
anyone going icefishing still
by all means please becareful.. we think
the ice is safe.. last month when
we thought the snow was gone everything was muddy and got snow.. my wife and i was in
bemidji the ice was melting on bemidji lake
when your at resturants eatting or getting bait you see a sign with a pickup nose first please read it for your safety
that's a message from the dnr on what could happen to you or anyone else.. before to long the dnr will be putting danger thin ice signs out

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• bassbouncer
      Brotten from tower, JH masonry from cook 218-666-5710  
    • slammer
      The people that used to fish Mille Lacs are migrating north because of all the issues down there.  The resort where I stay (on LOW) has noticed a large increase in Mpls traffic.  I believe fishing pressure is rising up north because of this.  Another thing is boats are much bigger now than 10 years ago allowing more people to get on the big water more easily along with the wheelhouse frenzy on the ice.  It all adds up to more fish harvest.   Don't think ML will ever get back to anything close to what it was.
    • PSU
      Jetsky, I was skunked yesterday afternoon in Frazer, but did very well today (9:30-11:15, 4:00-5:30) . 20-25 feet, jig or Lindy with a leech or crawler
    • GeluNumber1
      I take it medals are for carp only? I'll try and make it. Love me some carp.  
    • srj
      Awesome Hoey. Fished yesterday and today (wed) and the bite is good. Tues morning had no wind so there were a few hundred fish flies in the boat and your ears and most everywhere until the wind picked up midday. Caught a bunch of nice . eaters in 5 - 8 feet of sand.  Bigger fish are showing up on the reefs. Not all rocks seem to have fish, but most do. The best bite is probably in the mud. Fish flies everywhere and today lots of mayfly action up north. Lots of fish in 30+ right now. This is such an awesome lake. Good luck
    • srj
      Well said, Hoey. Regarding large walleyes eating small walleyes...…...a number of large walleyes every year chow down on my yellow, chrome and red (clown) Rapala TDD 11's, black headed white bodied and polka dotted (wonderbread)Reef Runners and a full spectrum of colored shad raps......not 1 of which resembles natural baitfish. So large walleyes won't gobble down a native fish of small proportions? Gimme a break. We need to insure that LOW does not become the new Mille Lacs. By the way, fishing is fantastic on ML currently. Pretty much all bigger fish. I would hate to not have a fish dinner after a day on the lake.
    • papadarv
      If fan selection is set to high or low fan runs all the time. Set fan control to auto, fan starts and stops with compressor run.
    • Jmnhunter
      got an answer from coleman mach- they said all of their AC units are compatible with a thermostat, but you would also need to install a control box as well for the thermostat to communicate with it
    • delcecchi
      Thanks Cliff.  I was pretty sure you weren't using both at same time because law and because a itty bitty shad rap wouldn't get down that deep.  😀
    • norwaybay
      Was up over the weekend and fished Friday and Saturday for an hour or two each day.  Couldn't get a bite on a leech but rainbows were the ticket.  Walleyes were on very narrow window of feeding but when they did bite caught 6 slot fish 22-26.  All healthy and spitting up 2-6 inch perch in the net.  Green beads and Red beads on a 6 foot lindy drifting about 0.7 in 13-16 feet of water.  Find the bait balls on the sonar and look for the walleyes underneath.  No keepers but that's ok the slot fish were sure fun