• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Red River Access Near Hallock?

I made a trip to Pembina last Sunday, only to find the launch was covered in ALOT of mud and the dock was blocking it. Needless to say I couln't launch my boat. So I decided to take the Interstate and get off at the Hallock Exit. Anyway, as I crossed the bridge at The Red, I noticed a public access just off the bridge on the Minnesota side of the river. It was also covered in alot of mud, but looked like a pretty nice location to launch from, if it were clean!

Has anyone launched a boat at this access? If so what is the water depth in the area?

Any info appreciated...Thanks

GOOD LUCK FISHING......................

------------------
CatMan

CML, depending on river level you'll usually find 4-8 foot thru there. Lots of Mussel shoals to ground on as well!

I've been getting lots of Cats Big and small out this way the past few weeks fishing from shore. This time of year you may just want to fish from shore, they come right up close to the bank to dine on frogs.

Off to the Rainy on Saturday, Sunday I may be out to the Hallock area again.

Good fishin....Fisky