• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone collect old fishing reels?

Just putting out a feeler to see if any one out there collects old reels. I just happen to come across a few at an auction and some of them are pretty darn old.

I have no idea how collectable they are.

Examples are, Ocean City 1600, Longfellow, Stream and Lake-Wright & McGill, Cycliod "Strikecaster", Heritage Heddon 30,

Any help or info would be great.

Thanks

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Wiskers

Give me a call between 9 and 10 either today or tomorrow. I shot you back an email with my phone number.

Bob

Sorry man, someone just stopped by yesterday and seen the rods and reels and scarfed what wes left up like crazy...

I ended up giving a couple to one of my sponsors for his office wall.. they treat me soooooooooo well I just had to do that..