• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any Bison Out There?

Hey everyone, I'm a longtime poster in the metro and OtterTail forums and will be on this forum for the next four years due to my enrollment at NDSU. Just wonderin if there's any other bison students out there.

fishlakeman-

I'm Bison Alum. Graduated 2001 with a BA Architecture. I loved Fargo-Moorhead. I didn't do any fishing while I was going to school but I sure wish I did now. I've just recently started to get back into open water fishing a little more.

Now I'm transplanted down to the Twin Cities. All I do now is work to pay for my ice fishing addiction this upcoming winter.

Well, I'll put it as plain as possible. I work at UND but I cheer in Football for the BISON and in Hockey for the MN Gophers.

ib-
cheering for the rodents blush.gif?? thats disappointing!!!! Well, to each his own i guess........i should try to convert you sometime this winter, like when the maroon and gold come to town and leave without winning a game B0