• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Scoot

I'd say it was a relatively close finish!!!

FINAL TOP CATS INCREDIBLE TOURNAMENT RESULTS

• First place: Team 75, Steve Quam, Minneapolis, and Jared Frothinger, Eagle, Iowa; 9 fish, 68.06 pounds, won $4,000.

• Second place: Team 3, Jimmy Yowell, Chillicothe, Mo., and Larry Yowell, Kirksville, Mo., 10 fish, 68.05 pounds, won $2,500.

• Third place: Team 47, Jesse Weber and Troy Weber, both of East Grand Forks, 9 fish, 67.60 pounds; won $2,000.

• Fourth place: Team 115, Pat Bushaw and Janell Bushaw, Manvel, N.D., 10 fish, 67.21 Pounds, won $1,000.

• Fifth place: Team 111, William Crocker and Joel Tangen, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 67.07 pounds, won $750.

• Sixth place: Team 8, Marv Feltman and Shane Feltman, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 66.48 pounds; won $650.

• Seventh place: Team 61, Jayson Deziel and Dave Thompson, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 66.46 pounds, won $550.

• Eighth place: Team 12, Kevin Boushee, East Grand Forks, and Jeff Sime, Grand Forks, 10 fish, 65.42 pounds, won $500.

• Ninth place: Team 126, Marv Robinson and Todd Biederman, both of Battle Lake, Minn., 10 fish, 65.25 pounds, won $450.

• Tenth place: Team 64, Lee Adamson and Andre Fortune, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 65.04 pounds, won $400.

• 11th place: Team 102, Larry Dorsch and Tim Hager, both of Auburn, Neb., 10 fish, 65.03 pounds, won $350.

• 12th place: Team 58, Mervyn Rud and Paul Cariveau, both of East Grand Forks, 10 fish, 60.82 pounds, won $300.

• 13th place: Team 2, David West, Alberton, Mont., and Joshua West, Warren, Minn., 7 fish, 60.62 pounds, won $275.

• 14th place: Team 106, Rusty Miller, Crookston, and Joe Beech, Tracy, Minn., 8 fish, 58.66 pounds, won $250.

• 15th place: Team 83, Kevin Gietzen and Jamie Gudajtes, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 57.96 pounds, won $200.

• 16th place: Team 56, Jesse C. West and Teresa Beck, both of Warren, Minn., 9 fish, 57.61 pounds, won $200.

• 17th place: Team 109, Terry Meland and Christian Meland, both of Grand Forks, 9 fish, 57.02 pounds, won $200.

• 18th place: Team 121, John Howard and Mike Howard, both of Grand Forks, 7 fish, 56.14 pounds, won $200.

• 19th place: Team 4, Darrell Carter and Matthew Carter, both of Jefferson, S.D., 10 fish, 55.74 pounds, won $200.

• 20th place: Team 105, Tony Dufault, Grand Forks, and Shane Gador, East Grand Forks, 9 fish, 55.11 pounds, won $200.

• 21st place: Team 96, Eric Thompson, East Grand Forks, and Ray Lee, Crookston, 9 fish, 54.25 pounds, won $200.

• 22nd place: Team 6, Gary Mounce and Bonnie Mounce, both of Donna, Texas, 10 fish, 53.30 pounds.

• 23rd place: Team 116, Shawn Aaker and Mitch Messelt, both of East Grand Forks, 8 fish, 52.12 pounds. won $200.

• 24th place: Team 11, Phillip Jeffery and Jason Kalt, both of East Grand Forks, 9 fish, 51.56 pounds, won $200.

• 25th place: Team 63, Arlen Wirkus and Kathie Chaput, both of East Grand Forks, 9 fish, 51.32 pounds, won $200.

• 26th place: Team 70, Bill Murray and Heath Hodgeson, both of East Grand Forks, 10 fish, 51.27 pounds, won $150.

• 27th place: Team 23, John Nordine and Tammy Nordine, both of Grand Forks, 7 fish, 49.76 pounds, won $150.

• 28th place: Team 71, Kevin Swenson, Hallock, Minn., and LeRoy Swenson, Kennedy, Minn., 9 fish, 49.26 pounds, won $150.

• 29th place: Team 9, Steve Litzinger and Steve Walsh, both of Grand Forks, 9 fish, 48.75 pounds, won $125.

• 30th place: Team 67, Tom Grzadzieleski and Tyson Pagnac, both of Grand Forks, 6 fish, $48.59 pounds, won $125.

• 31st place: Team 62, Marty Berg and Rick Seil, both of Grand Forks, 9 fish, 48.43 pounds, won $125.

• 32nd place: Team 1, Joel Barrow and Larry Barrow, both of Lincoln, Neb., 9 fish, 48.20 pounds, won $100.

• 33rd place: Team 72, Jeff Zak and Merle Hoverson, both of East Grand Forks, 10 fish, 48.10 pounds, won $100.

• 34th place: Team 139, Ronnie William and Max Smelser Jr., both of Council Bluffs, Iowa, 7 fish, 48.04 pounds, won $100.

• 35th place: Team 85, Jeff Bertsch, Grand Forks, and Gary Johnson, Fargo, 10 fish, 47.76 pounds, won $100.

ibwhnt

Close you don't know close. It was 1/100 of a pound and this is the truth. The team that came in second had one of their big fish cough up a sucker head in their live well. Now talk about maken someone sick. I'm betting it cost them first place.