• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Scoot

I'd say it was a relatively close finish!!!

FINAL TOP CATS INCREDIBLE TOURNAMENT RESULTS

• First place: Team 75, Steve Quam, Minneapolis, and Jared Frothinger, Eagle, Iowa; 9 fish, 68.06 pounds, won $4,000.

• Second place: Team 3, Jimmy Yowell, Chillicothe, Mo., and Larry Yowell, Kirksville, Mo., 10 fish, 68.05 pounds, won $2,500.

• Third place: Team 47, Jesse Weber and Troy Weber, both of East Grand Forks, 9 fish, 67.60 pounds; won $2,000.

• Fourth place: Team 115, Pat Bushaw and Janell Bushaw, Manvel, N.D., 10 fish, 67.21 Pounds, won $1,000.

• Fifth place: Team 111, William Crocker and Joel Tangen, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 67.07 pounds, won $750.

• Sixth place: Team 8, Marv Feltman and Shane Feltman, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 66.48 pounds; won $650.

• Seventh place: Team 61, Jayson Deziel and Dave Thompson, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 66.46 pounds, won $550.

• Eighth place: Team 12, Kevin Boushee, East Grand Forks, and Jeff Sime, Grand Forks, 10 fish, 65.42 pounds, won $500.

• Ninth place: Team 126, Marv Robinson and Todd Biederman, both of Battle Lake, Minn., 10 fish, 65.25 pounds, won $450.

• Tenth place: Team 64, Lee Adamson and Andre Fortune, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 65.04 pounds, won $400.

• 11th place: Team 102, Larry Dorsch and Tim Hager, both of Auburn, Neb., 10 fish, 65.03 pounds, won $350.

• 12th place: Team 58, Mervyn Rud and Paul Cariveau, both of East Grand Forks, 10 fish, 60.82 pounds, won $300.

• 13th place: Team 2, David West, Alberton, Mont., and Joshua West, Warren, Minn., 7 fish, 60.62 pounds, won $275.

• 14th place: Team 106, Rusty Miller, Crookston, and Joe Beech, Tracy, Minn., 8 fish, 58.66 pounds, won $250.

• 15th place: Team 83, Kevin Gietzen and Jamie Gudajtes, both of Grand Forks, 10 fish, 57.96 pounds, won $200.

• 16th place: Team 56, Jesse C. West and Teresa Beck, both of Warren, Minn., 9 fish, 57.61 pounds, won $200.

• 17th place: Team 109, Terry Meland and Christian Meland, both of Grand Forks, 9 fish, 57.02 pounds, won $200.

• 18th place: Team 121, John Howard and Mike Howard, both of Grand Forks, 7 fish, 56.14 pounds, won $200.

• 19th place: Team 4, Darrell Carter and Matthew Carter, both of Jefferson, S.D., 10 fish, 55.74 pounds, won $200.

• 20th place: Team 105, Tony Dufault, Grand Forks, and Shane Gador, East Grand Forks, 9 fish, 55.11 pounds, won $200.

• 21st place: Team 96, Eric Thompson, East Grand Forks, and Ray Lee, Crookston, 9 fish, 54.25 pounds, won $200.

• 22nd place: Team 6, Gary Mounce and Bonnie Mounce, both of Donna, Texas, 10 fish, 53.30 pounds.

• 23rd place: Team 116, Shawn Aaker and Mitch Messelt, both of East Grand Forks, 8 fish, 52.12 pounds. won $200.

• 24th place: Team 11, Phillip Jeffery and Jason Kalt, both of East Grand Forks, 9 fish, 51.56 pounds, won $200.

• 25th place: Team 63, Arlen Wirkus and Kathie Chaput, both of East Grand Forks, 9 fish, 51.32 pounds, won $200.

• 26th place: Team 70, Bill Murray and Heath Hodgeson, both of East Grand Forks, 10 fish, 51.27 pounds, won $150.

• 27th place: Team 23, John Nordine and Tammy Nordine, both of Grand Forks, 7 fish, 49.76 pounds, won $150.

• 28th place: Team 71, Kevin Swenson, Hallock, Minn., and LeRoy Swenson, Kennedy, Minn., 9 fish, 49.26 pounds, won $150.

• 29th place: Team 9, Steve Litzinger and Steve Walsh, both of Grand Forks, 9 fish, 48.75 pounds, won $125.

• 30th place: Team 67, Tom Grzadzieleski and Tyson Pagnac, both of Grand Forks, 6 fish, $48.59 pounds, won $125.

• 31st place: Team 62, Marty Berg and Rick Seil, both of Grand Forks, 9 fish, 48.43 pounds, won $125.

• 32nd place: Team 1, Joel Barrow and Larry Barrow, both of Lincoln, Neb., 9 fish, 48.20 pounds, won $100.

• 33rd place: Team 72, Jeff Zak and Merle Hoverson, both of East Grand Forks, 10 fish, 48.10 pounds, won $100.

• 34th place: Team 139, Ronnie William and Max Smelser Jr., both of Council Bluffs, Iowa, 7 fish, 48.04 pounds, won $100.

• 35th place: Team 85, Jeff Bertsch, Grand Forks, and Gary Johnson, Fargo, 10 fish, 47.76 pounds, won $100.

ibwhnt

Close you don't know close. It was 1/100 of a pound and this is the truth. The team that came in second had one of their big fish cough up a sucker head in their live well. Now talk about maken someone sick. I'm betting it cost them first place.