• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Canuck, nice visiting with you, thanks for letting me test that rod out, that is a great rod, sensitive but with plenty of "guts" to handle the sumo kitties. I will have to talk with Berkely and see if it may be out under another name anywhere? Maybe some other folks out there might know? It is a 9 foot rod made by Berkley and I think it was called hardcore series, and was supposedly only available in Canada, anybody know of this rod? Thanks again, see you next tim e around, in September

Dave: I am the one that have to say thanks. Those bluegills were TASTYYYYYYYYYY. Hopefully I can get a few hrs and spend them on the Red with U guys in Sept. Give me as much heads up when U are coming as possible.

Jim.