• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey all, I was finally able to get to Drayton and do some fishing this past Sunday, and boy was it slow. I fished from about 10:00am till 5:00pm and didn't catch any good cats. Whats up? I don't know if it's the same everywhere or just there? We finally decided to go to the other boat launch below the dam and caught a couple nice fish, but it was pretty slow there as well. Hows the bite been in Crookston or near Grand Forks? Is it just as slow or is it much better? Oh well, you're bound to have a couple of slow days fishing during the year!

Also if anyone is still wondering how the ramps are in that area, your good to go. They are in great shape to launch from.

Good Luck Fishing...

------------------
CatMan

Hey Catman.........I can't speak for your portion of the Red but I can for mine! In a nutshell the lower Red has been and still is incredible!!
Even those that aren't well versed are enjoying some level of success, for those in the know the river is extremely productive! Lots of big kitties and also lots of high numbers.
If you've never been to this protion of the river do yourself a favor and head north you won't be disappointed!

Fish Hard!