• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone have river temps for the Red or Red Lake Rivers? My temp guage is on the fritz on the boat right now.

------------------
Scoot

RodsbyEngel: custom made fishing rods

I sure wish I could help with this one there Scoot, but my temps aren't reading either on my depth finder. I do know that its still colder then it should be this time of year. Maybe trun around this weekend, man that would make for a nice Fouth. Whats your plans.

We got our temp guage working on the boat. Last night the temp of the Red was 67. Witht he forecast the way it is, cats should be spawning very soon as the water temps spike quickly this week.

Kent, I'll be at White Earth with Janna's crew. Sounds like you'll be headed to LOW. I wish I could be up there, but it's not in the cards for me. I'd guess you'll have some good fishing as the water temps increase over the next few days. Reports are good for yesterday and the day before.
Good luck!

------------------
Scoot

River temps here are about 72-74 now.. However with the cold nights at only 50.. who knows what that will do to the temps and the spawn???? Man summer is never going to get here.. ...............

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Well with the cold nights and all the rain the water temps here have dropped to 62*. However the cats are eating good now.. I went out last night with a couple buddies and we landed over 60 cats. in just a few hours.

Sounds very post spawn like, eh Wiskers? It'd be nice to see the fish on the chew really good for the weekend. Sounds like timing might be great.

------------------
Scoot