• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey ya'll,
Just wondering whats the latest report on catfishing? I've been in Ohio for a week visiting the in-laws, but it wasn't all bad, I was able to do some catfishing while I was there in a local resivior. It wasn't nearly as good as the Red River, but did manage a couple 26 inch channel cats. I flew in to Grand Forks Monday Night and noticed the river was down to almost normal (or atleast from what I could see in the dark). I'm gonna be fishing ALL DAY this Saturday, I can't wait to get back on the Red and lazy away the day catching kitties!
oooohhh I can't wait....Talk to you later, Good Luck Fishing.

Also does anyone know where the goldeye are roaming right now. I can find them myself, but it sure makes it easier knowing the general areas that they're being caught.

Thanks.

------------------
CatMan

Catmanlee..

The red has been kinda slow.. The kitties are acting up as if they are in spawn but the temps are not there yet.. 64-68*.

some kitties still eating but not like normal. Good luck catting, its always good if your fishing..

The goldeye are all over now.. been getting them any where from calm pools on the shore to snags.. even have been getting them on suckers in snags..??? I know that is odd... Try the shore lines and slack water in corners.

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442