• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wiskers,

Anything happening below the dam in Crox? I might be in Fisher Sat and Sun and if anything's shakin', I'd like to get my little nephew into a fish or two. Is it worth running over with him?
If you give me the go ahead, I'll probably over there on Sun. If you see an ugly guy with a cute little 6 year old- that's me! Stop over and say howdy.

------------------
Scoot

RodsbyEngel: custom made fishing rods

The dam area has been real hot but tons of small ones, the big ones are being hard to get for some reason. Last night the biggest was about 8-10#.

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Thanks for the update. I didn't make it over this past weekend as my sister funneled offer her son with another bro-in-law to Maple lake for some fishing out there. You snooze, you lose I guess.
I'll get up there pretty soon though.

------------------
Scoot

RodsbyEngel: custom made fishing rods

Well if you get up here look me up.. I have been out a lot lately.. The big kitties are taking a snooze I think for some reason.. Its only time.......

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442