• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cat reports around FM area

I am just curious if anyone has had any luck fishing around the FM area. Its been a couple of weeks since I have been out, and I was just hoping on any information that can be provided.

Good Luck

I haven't been out at all. With the river as high as it is and spawn time right around the corner, I probably won't fish cats until early July. Fishing is too good for eyes and sklunges right now for me to fight the tough conditions on the Red. I look forward to giving it a go as soon as the fish put the feedbags on after the spawn.

------------------
Scoot

RodsbyEngel: custom made fishing rods

Well the cats are really on the eat here.. So are the Eyes and Pike.. The Small Mouth are going crazy here too.. Got some real nice ones the last few days..

Must be eating up for spawn.. If this weather holds out they might get to spawn.

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Thanks for the reply guys! I will have to get my act in gear and head out there! I hope I can get out before they start to spawn! Thanks again

Good Luck

Thanks for the report Wiskers. Sounds like I need to quit sneaking out to the lakes and spend a little more quality river time right now. So many options, so little time!

------------------
Scoot

RodsbyEngel: custom made fishing rods