• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

CatManLee

Howdy fishin folks, just wondering how the launch in East Grand Forks looks? I Haven't had a chance to get over there for two weeks now and I'm having catfish withdrawls...
I don't care if the water is still high, Just need a decent ramp to launch from.

Thanks for any and all replies, and good luck fishing to all.

------------------
CatMan

Wiskers

I have not been over there either.. but will be there tomarrow.. if it is not raining.

Our ramps over here are a rel mess.... I had to call a tow truck today to get out of the mud.. never did get in the water, spent 2 hours washing the boat and truck after that one.. sigh sigh...

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

CatManLee

Yah, thats exactly what I don't want to happen! Sounds like it was an adventure anyway? If you do happen to run over to East Grand, let me know what it looks like. Thanks.

I think I'm going to head down to the dam here in Thief River and try for some late night cats. I've only caught one catfish after four long days of fishing here at the dam, so we'll see what happens!

------------------
CatMan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• monstermoose78
      Great job guys!! I got 8 shots off the first one was good then I missed 7 in a row. Gordie got one and well river rat got zero. It was a hoot to hunt with them. 
    • Parmer
      I have a 2018 ice castle with the GS trailer frame. Are you supposed to drill holes to let water out of the tubes or do the new GS trailers have holes in them already? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • MJ1657
      We we're done by 7 this morning.  Were set up over field goose decoys now. 
    • Cret Jigs
      Clear skies this morning but hopefully you get some dinner .... otherwise  the Pike are biting!!  👊
    • Cret Jigs
      Pike very active with 6-12 feet running crank baits ... also Bass !!   Been using various crank runners some off deeper weed lines 12-15 feet.    Fun trolling and having to stop because the rod was smacked hard 😃     Cret
    • monstermoose78
      Finn and I are up trying not wake the wife. Been up since 2 am even as a kid i did not get up this early for Christmas. Stay safe everyone. 
    • Carp30
      Cliff, my family and I will be making a weekend trip next weekend to try for some walleye's for the first time at lake vermilion. Any tips as to what technique to use? I hope we are coming up at a decent time. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much we shall will report back.
    • Dan Foshay
      Anyone hear how fishing is on Rush lake for musky? Thanks
    • Bryan P
      Been awhile since I posted, busy summer but finally got the kayak back out on the Mississippi to chase after them fall smallies. The bite was really good and managed a new personal best at 21"! Bait of choice is my wacky worm, they never can resist! I'll be chasing these till ice is on the lakes. Best fishing is right around the corner, goodluck everyone!    Video:  https://youtu.be/PJOZITB0ol0      
    • Mike89
      I know Finn will,have fun for sure!!!👍