• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hows the ramp in east grand?

Howdy fishin folks, just wondering how the launch in East Grand Forks looks? I Haven't had a chance to get over there for two weeks now and I'm having catfish withdrawls...
I don't care if the water is still high, Just need a decent ramp to launch from.

Thanks for any and all replies, and good luck fishing to all.

------------------
CatMan

I have not been over there either.. but will be there tomarrow.. if it is not raining.

Our ramps over here are a rel mess.... I had to call a tow truck today to get out of the mud.. never did get in the water, spent 2 hours washing the boat and truck after that one.. sigh sigh...

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Yah, thats exactly what I don't want to happen! Sounds like it was an adventure anyway? If you do happen to run over to East Grand, let me know what it looks like. Thanks.

I think I'm going to head down to the dam here in Thief River and try for some late night cats. I've only caught one catfish after four long days of fishing here at the dam, so we'll see what happens!

------------------
CatMan