• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where ya comming from?

West fargo... go north on county 17 , take a left on county 20 after you cross over the cheyenne river about 100 -200 yards, take left on dirt road(dead end) park at the end and straight in front of your car is the maple dam.

fargo.. north on i-29 get off on county 20 go west,at stop sign cross county 17 and follow same directions as above.

The water is really smoking through there right now. It's moving fast and furious! I'd save yourself the trip out and wait a little while for the water levels to cool off. I snooped on the Sheyenne yesterday for about three hours checking spots from North to South- more hunting that fishing. The water's so dang high that I couldn't fish most of my usual spring spots worth a darn. I didn't manage many fish at all. With lower and clearer waters coming, things will probably improve. But tough sledding right now.
I hit the Red and the Wild Rice with very little success. Water level is dropping very fast on both of these rivers and fish seem to have moved off the dams and typical spring spots. Dang low water really messes up fishing in the spring.
Rusty, what's shakin' up in your neck of the woods? Anything happening at the dam yet? I'd imagine the fish will be going there very soon.
Happy Easter everyone!

------------------
Scoot

So I got dat goin’ for me… which is nice.