• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Please read this............

http://www.finddru.com/

Hello all FMer's. We conducted the largest organized search I have ever seen in my 14 years of working as a Police Officer. We had over 470 ATVs and close to 400 walkers that came to lend their help and prayers for finding Dru. The numbers are unbelievable that have shown up over the past few weeks to help and they deserve our help.

I have no information on the results of the search other than she still NEEDS to be found.

She Needs your prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you all know how to pray, sitting in that boat or on the bank of the river and you have about 30 minuets left in the fishing tournament and you need one more SUMO in your net... You cast back out and in the back of your mind you say, "God please let me get just one big one, one more is all I ask......". Been there done that?????? Ok so just pretend your Grand prize is for Dru to be found soon and safe and we only have 30 more minuets to find her...

This is the largest most visited fishing site on the net.. So Lets do this..........Pass it on......... and see if we can over load this server and the one up above, with prayers for Dru and her family.

I thank you with all my heart.

The power of prayer is impossible to ignore!

Rusty

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

[This message has been edited by Wiskers Guiding Service (edited 12-05-2003).]

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Prayers and action,
let's keep at it for Dru.

Backwater Eddy is keeping us posted with more information on Dru at this link:

http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000458.html

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-03-2003).]

The biggest goal is to keep her in the media's eye until she is found.....

Don't let them forget she is still missing!!!!!!!!!! As with all headlines they will slowly faid into the background, we can not let this happen for her sake.

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Wiskers, Its very sad isn't it but the turn out is more then anyone can ever imagine, Its great to see so many people care. I grew up in the Fisher area and know it very well. When I have been down in the woods bow hunting I look very close for something that shouldn't be there. I know that I'm looking in spots the no one has been in, some of these spot you can get to by driving a car others a truck but I'm checking. God speed to her return.

I spent all day on a four wheeler yesterday and I have to admit, it's the first time I've spent the day outdoors, riding a four wheeler and did NOT enjoy my time whatsoever. I booked that b@@@ard in to our jail, and I still have no idea how I controlled my emotion. Let's find Dru.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

So you feel he is guilty? I know better than rely on the media! Im in corrections and know what ya meen as far as controlling emotions. At times its hard to stay professional.

I and 3 firemen from Thief River Falls brought down 4 atvs to Crookston on the 3rd. It was very moving to see all the goal oriented people working hard for one comin goal. It was well organized and I was very proud to be a part of it. My prayers go out to the family and the Law enforcement agencies working endless hours to bring this nightmare to a end. Mark B

Than you fellas..

There has to be more of you FM'ers out there... Heck we have not even started to over load the server for Rick yet..... Show your support and offer a prayer for Dru. Pray that the guilty one has at least an ounce of humnaity left in him to tell us where to look for Dru.

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

I have a hard time in thinking of anything else. Missing and/or exploited children and or abducted woman always gets under my skin.

There is a terror and fury there that really hits a nerve for parents I guess? They are wise to keep this guy in special protective custody. At least until Dru is found, then I have my own ideas of what may be best for his tortured soul.

I prey often Dru will be found soon. I prey for the best possible outcome.

The hope and spirit of all the rescue crews is drawn from the best we as a people can offer. The selfless spirit of caring is easily seen in their faces and eyes. They are all to be highly commended.

Finding Dru will happen!

For those who haven't heard, some of the info released today about the disappearance is that her blood is a match in Rodriguez's car, his knife, and they found one of her shoes along the Red River near Crookston.

ANybody fishing the Red should try to keep an eye out for anything. I know you already are, but I never know what they publicize up there.

Remember Dru

[This message has been edited by Powerstroke (edited 12-09-2003).]