• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Wiskers

Game on.....................River Pro's rule

Wiskers

Well I took the RP out for its maden voyage.. Holly mannnnnn...... All I can say is that is the most fun I have ever had with my clothes on.!!!!!!!!!!! It does need one major add-on though... OH S#@T handles for passengers.. LOL LOL...

The Red is still open on the north end landing just below the dam. It is open for about 1/4 - 1/2 mile.. I am thinking that if it gets warm in the next few day like it says it will I will be out there looking for some fish... that is if I can stop playing with the boat long enough to fish.... LOL.....

Rick.... I can't wait to come down there and take you fishing.. and playing... Looking forward to heading south soon.. Pete, with River run guide service wants me to call him when I am heading down to the cities..... Maybe a few of us can get together and do some fishing.. I will let you know when I can make it down...

FISH ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Kevin Turner

Rusty, I'm glad you like the boat. KT

Jim W

Hey Kevin,

Make any small models capable of traversing trout streams??LOL

Actually a 2 man mini River Pro might not be a bad idea? Maybe you already have that?

Jim W

Wiskers

Yeppers a good morning dew is almost right LOL... I took it out again today.. however, I got all the way over to Grand Forks, landed the boat and realized I was so excited to go play with the boat that I forgot my bow rope, paddle, anchor and fishing stuff......... sigh..Gonna have to start making a check list. .... At least I rememberd the life jackets. LOL...

A few more nice days like today and that ice will be even farther down river each day... even with me helping it along I can still run in about 2/3 of a mile of water. Gonna go hunting kitties and Eyes tomarrow up in the dam.

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Jim parts of the Red looked like a Trout Stream this summer. Dennis flew threw those areas with 4 guys in his rig with ease.

The best quote I have heard yet from a first time'r in a River Pro was this.

"Unbelevanble...I think that darn River Pro can go anywhere on a good mornings dew."

By the way that same guy I quoted, he is trying hard to sell his New 2003 Lund, so he can get a new River Pro Hi-Pro.

grin.gif

------------------
BACKWATER GUIDING
701-281-2300
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>