• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Scoot,
Are you going to up in the homeland this weekend? We play fb in Crookston Saturday night and I plan on coming up with the kids on Friday night after football. It looks like decent weather this weekend. Little man and I might wet a line somewhere. Any ideas?

Email if you'd like to.

MJ

I have a couple ideas- one an "old faithful" and the other sort of a hair-brained idea. Old faithful would be good for you and P-man, the hair-brained one would probably be better for adults with headlamps and more effort than brains (you and me).
I'll be chasing deer for a good bit of the weekend, but I'm up for joining in if it works out. Give me a call and we can talk details. Work- 701-293-3056, ext. 2030 or at home.
Scoot

I was just fishing in the Crookston dam this evening for walleyes and did pretty well.. I got 7 eyes between 15"-22". The smallies were doing very well too. I was useing frogs and a slip bobber dragging the bottom from the dam down into the hole. Some real big pike were being caught also on suckers. A few were over 40 inches. Man that river never stopps amaizing me, just when I thought it was shutting down for a while they start to bite again.

Good fishing and good luck.

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442