• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sorry for the delay but I just had to try to post this pic of my biggest to date so far... it was over 26#. 34" long and 24" girth. what a sumooooo.....

Can't wait till spring..

http://www.wiskersguidingservice.com/Lockport%209-03%20(5).JPG
------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service</A>
Red River & Minnesota RIver Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

[This message has been edited by Wiskers Guiding Service (edited 09-25-2003).]

Very nice fish Rusty, what a trip, then after we left that group from Nebraska did better! Anybody that doesn't believe this fantastic fishery? go there! none better anywhere! I am pounding the walleyes in the Bemidji area now, but my thoughts go to the most pofwerful, ferocious, fish that swims freshwater, Mr Catfish. see you on the water somewhere

Sumooo is right. .. that is what keep us comeing back.. and back and back.. now matter how much a pain in the arse it is crossing the border.. So many time it is just fine but every now and again you get some egomaniack that makes you almost not want to make the trip.. untill you get to cats on the Red, then you forget all the BS....

We to are doing well on the Walleyes here in the river at the Crookston dam... Man they are so darn good this time of year, ,, must be the cold water..... mouth is watering again just thinking of them...

keep the bait fresh and pan hot.............

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

Nice fish Rusty, how was your belly button burn after that trip?

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

Yeppers we did have the tell tale sore spot...

Heading back down to the river this morning to test for some more of them EYES...

Ok, how did you post that Eddy.. I tried all day yesterday to get that to work??? I did what the code said but with no luck as you see...????? LOL>..

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

[This message has been edited by Wiskers Guiding Service (edited 09-26-2003).]