• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walleye report around Fargo???

I've been swamped at work lately and haven't been out to chase old marble eyes. Anyone doing anything for walleyes in the Fargo area? Tribs or Red producing much yet? If not, I'm thinking after this little shot of cool air comes through this week we might see some good walleye activity kick into gear.
Who's been out and what do ya have to report?
Scoot

For numbers they are not piled up anywhere in particular, that I can see anyway. The tribs are a no-go, too low for most to be anything special.....yet. Still doing my rain dance so it may change yet?

I have C&R 3 walleye over 29" this past few days, off "New Rock" areas. No live baits, just jigs and big minnow bait style cranks, all the "Usual Suspects". wink.gif

It may take a bit of leg work and casting before you score....but it is well worth it when you get that "THUD". The water is clear so they are feeding as you would expect them to under that circumstance Scoot.

I have a spot we should snoop over some evening before Saturday. Ya gots any Kermit's Scoot? wink.gif

I will be busy Saturday, and from the 29th on to Mid-October I will not be around much.

Drop me a call Scoot!

------------------
Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
701-281-2300

Scoot the area I had in mind is like a greased wall right now. Getting down would be a snap, one very quick trip for sure.

Getting back out again.....well....that may take a helicopter.

Lets see if the sun pops out before we attempt that spot. I don't want to look like Homer Simpson on a otter slide, do you?

You first Eh!

grin.gif

------------------
Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
701-281-2300

I'll try anything once! I don't know if you got my e-mail, but I'll be done at 4:00 or so today. If you're interested in going out then, give me a shout- 476-1850. If not, we'll wait for a nicer day.
Scoot