• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Red River of the North question

Stu, Canuck, dkiazyk, or anyone in the know... what have the water levels done over the past few days? I'd imagine with this switch of wind from the North things are looking a little (or a lot) better. The wind is really buckin' here in Fargo today out of the NW. Gusts up to 30 mhp now and I think it's supposed to blow harder throughout the day. If you're getting this big blow up there I'd imagine you'll have the water raisin' fast. Any improvements???
Scoot

You can still launch at Cats on the Red at Lockport with no problem. Three out of the 4 launches at Selkirk Park are out of commission due to the low water. The wind has let up abit. I was out yesterday and the rocks by the locks were finally under water. It is still low comparative to the spring and we will need lots of rain down south to raise the water any. The shinners are real plentfull in the Red so HOPEFULLY the greenbacks will come to feed this fall. It has turned cooler so hopefully that isn't too far away and the kitties will turn on to feed up before winter. We are headed out tomorrow to check out the Red.