• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Attention Good People,
My truck was stolen last night. It was a Gray 1990 Ford F150, License plate # GOW ***. It has a gray topper on it. If you see it please call the police. You can email me thur the BB. It was parked on 1st Ave south in fargo. I'll try and get a reward together for info. Thanks for looking. StM

[This message has been edited by saintmark (edited 07-19-2003).]

Any luck finding your truck yet Saintmark?

There was a rash of car nap-pings this weekend, must be a new shipment of METH in town Eh?

Have you noticed the serious crime rate has jumped up as fast as the Meth problem in the area?

Bad deal is, it will get much worse, before it gets better!

Eh kids, get high on nature.....NOT drugs!

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding "ED on the RED"

Nothing yet, but "HOPE Springs eternal" The sad part is my boat now has to sit. My thought are that someone from Teamsters Lounge was "liquored" and needed a ride home. We live just down the street from there. They went from point A to point B. I'm hoping they just left the truck somewhere and walked off. If I get it back, and no damage, then I'll forgive and forget. Do you know fo any other Fargo BB I could post my "stolen car". I' going to take out a classified on Monday, perhaps I'll get lucky. Can't hurt. Thanks for the post. You do a great job on this forum. Keep up your most excellent work. grin.gif StM

------------------

Hey All,
We have found our truck. thank you all for you help.
StM

In the parking lot of St. Mark Church in downtown Fargo (how ironic) about 1/2 block from the post office. The people that run the church saw the truck parked in a private space. They were going to have it towed, but the nice lady looked around the inside and found my name and address. She called my house and informed me it was there. She said many people dump stolen cars in their lot so they always call the police first. Whom ever stole it left the ignition on and ran down the battery and burned out the cylinoid (I think!). So it's in the shop and I hope I can close this incident. Thanks so much for your interest. Thanks all the people whom looked in. Saintmark (StM)

------------------

Could have been far worse.

Last year they were ripping rigs off and running them in the Red at Convent Landing. They recovered 4 cars and a truck there with divers.

So a dead battery is not too bad.

Glad to see you got it back OK.

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding "ED on the RED"