• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I put in my order for a rod with your dad at the end of last week. It is going to be for my dad and I can't wait to see the look on his face. I ended up getting the St. Croix Legend Elite blank and the zirconia guides. It should be a pretty sharp looking rod when he gets done with it. Thanks for putting me in contact with your dad. From the way he talked, he was hammering the fish up there on the big lake. Thanks again.

Glad you got ahold of him. Judging by your description, you didn't screw around- you got your dad a kick butt rod! He must have been as good to you over the years as my dad has been to me. That rod will be one sexy looking rig with those guides and that blank. I'm sure you'll be happy, but probably not as happy as your dad!
Judging by their reports, it's been the proverbial "molly-hocking" up North. They catching lots of fish and lots of nice fish. I'm heading up on Thursday night and according to my calculations, fishing should take a turn for the worse about Friday morning at about 6:00 a.m. They don't call me "Black Cloud" for nothin'.
I hope you're really happy with the rod. If you are, report back in here and let my dad know you were happy with the finished product.
Scoot

huntnfish,

I spoke to my dad last night and it sounds like he's heading home today. He figures he can have your rod done by the time I go back through Fisher on Sun. If it works out, I'll grab the rod and get it to you early next week. How's that for service!?!
Scoot

That sounds great. I'm not really in any kind of a hurry to get it, as long as it is before the end of the summer. Let me know if you do get a chance to pick it up. Thanks.