• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am looking at getting a custom made rod for my dad and if I remember right, your dad builds them. If I could get a ahold of you somehow that would be great. If you don't want to leave your information on here, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Yup, he makes about anything you can dream up. He's home over the next few days, so if you call him today or tomorrow, he'll be around to take your call. If you wait, he'll be up at LOW and tougher to reach.
He can be reached at [email protected] or 218-891-4415.
His name is Rod and I'll save you an extra step- if you e-mail him, he'll eventually ask you to call him... so you might as well call him right away. I'd appreciate you telling him where you heard about him and what your handle on FM.com is.
He can do it all- cork handle, walnut handle, diamond willow handle, prism guides, irradescent guides, pheasant or turkey feather in-lay, elk horn handle, on and on!
Give him a hollar!
Scoot