• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

PW. Better get a new scale if you keep hammering the hogs!! Wish I would have been at the Honey Hole with ya. Walleye fishing but not as fast and furious as expected. Hope your throat gets better. Must have got worse from yelling YAHOO!! when got the hook set. Get well and let me know when the boat is water ready. Hope it is less expensive then you expect. Later.
Dad.......

went out wed night with the hopes of catching a goldeye or two f/bait but i couldnt get one on the line. So i went on a little walk down river from the hole and found a couple of interesting locations to try. It sure changed from last year. Went back and played arround with crawlers and pulled in a few eater sized cats but tossed em back in.
Took kids to the spot by the park last night and had em reel in a few spotty cats and big carp. fished for an hour nothing serious but the kids had fun. took me longer to clean em up. I think Evan has permnate mud stains on his skin.
No fishing tonight but sat looks good after work.
P