• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

[This message has been edited by fiskyknut (edited 06-27-2003).]

Fisky,

You fishing walleye below the dam or are you starting to hunt for 'ol whiskers? I haven't been able to get out much lately, but I'm hoping to change that in a week or two.
Scoot

[This message has been edited by fiskyknut (edited 06-27-2003).]

Fisky,

I fished the Red last night from a boat for the first time this year. What a treat! I love getting out on the Red and enjoying a peaceful evening. We managed four cats- 1, 1, 4, 11 lbs. We did better with minnows than with cutbait.
Man were those fish fat! Ed, are the cats gorging themselves after their winter slumber? How is it that they're so fat right now? My buddy said they must be full of spawn, but that can't be the case given they don't spawn for another couple of months+.
Nice to get back out and chase 'ol whiskers.
Scoot

You're not just whistling Dixie there! Man they are fatties right now. Looked like they couldn't fit another bite into those big 'ol tummies.
I'd imagine you've been out cattin', eh Ed? Been finding much yet? Seems to me that it'll just get better over the next few weeks. Yeeeehhaa!
Scoot