• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Scoot, I'm letting you know right know you better make it up here one evening this summer to fish. You have tried for three years now and I think its time. I'll let you know when the fishing is getting better or you can just ask your bro, he makes it up every now and then. I'm out about three nights during the week and sometimes both days on the weekend take you pick. Later your cuz.

You're on. I'm not skipping out on purpose- just hasn't seemed to work yet. I'll make sure that it comes together this summer. I'd like to think things will be a little slower this summer, but I already can see the writing on the wall. However, I'll be sure to get up there for a beer and a few cats.
Thanks for the offer. I can't wait to get out in a boat.
Scoot

cvikes80

yes I plan on fishing the Wed. night leagues. I have never fish South I'm a North kind of guy, get away from the people, thats what I say. I can put a face to that name if you give me your email address. Just let me know. I have some pictures posted that you would be able to see.

cvikes80,

Like all of his relatives, ibwhunt is a little goofy looking. However, he's practically Robert Redford compared to me grin.gif
Scoot

ibwhnt
Do you usually go north or south? you going to be in any of the wednesday night leagues? would like to put a face to the name from this board...what kind of boat are you in?