• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How about some good news!??!

I'm getting all worked up in that stinking netting thread, thought I'd try something different. Anyone been out on the water? Catching any? Whacha ya catching?
I haven't been out for a while, but I'm hoping to get out with Snoman tomorrow. Anyone else want in?
Scoot

Snoman and I fished a trib of the Red last night and had a good time. Found some goldeye and catfish after a little snooping, but overall it was somewhat slow. Marked fish most of the night, but couldn't talk most into biting.
Beautiful night and good to get out. I was getting housatosis pretty bad.
Only a couple more months until the spring run here locally. Yehaa, I can't wait.
Scoot

Ah...the allusive Goldeye. They hang around all night feeding, picking may be a better word for it. They can be as fussy or more so then any crappie or perch in my opinion. Ya, they can drive ya NUTS! They do love Gold AI's though Scoot, that is their weekness. wink.gif

The new Aqua-Vu SV-60 I am field Testing has shown me many looker fish I thought were walleye, are really sumo fresh water drum.

Drowsy Drum that appear to be on sedatives, you can bounce a jig off their heads and they STILL won't wake up. Ah..What...Huh...Ah...What was that?

Even in the clear water I have not seen a big bite after dark for walleye, I find that odd too? The dawn to 10 and 3-7 bite is about it for me recently. When the walleye are there, you get them to hit pretty easily. If they are not roaming much, dead sea all the way.

Good news, warmer weather on the way this week...Yip...Yip!

I will be out look'n, see what I can see, and catch.

ed-logo.jpg

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 02-15-2003).]