• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

KEWL....Cougars on the Red

I seen tracks not far from where we fished Scoot, they may be closer then we think Eh?

photoeng.gif

Ya know what? I have been looking for a new pet, maybe they like Goldeye, like the rest of the Red River Puddy Tat's?

Wouldn't that turn some heads, me and my new pet "Puddy Tat" headed down the Red ridding in "Ol Eyeagra Blue"?

I was thinking a Blood Hound, but heck, kitty's are kinda cool too.

grin.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Some folks try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this-a-way. I've traveled a long way, and the road less traveled ain't paved.)

Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson..><sUMo>

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 02-08-2003).]

We got cats, BIG PUDDY TAT'S, wondering the Red.

Cougars are being spotted on the Red. A pair was seen very recently plus a scattered bunch of other reports. The reports and the timing appear to lend the G&F to think there may be as many as 3, nobody knows for sure yet.

I seen some weird track last week, and thought them to be not a dog...I wonder?

Ahhhhh.....Eh.....SCOOT...ya want to go night fish'n?

Here Kitty...Kitty Kitty!

Want a nice Juicy fresh Goldeye, here...kitty...kitty... kitty?

I've heard you talking about Sumo Kitties, but this is ridiculious! Where are the sightings coming from? The Fargo area? Sure would be cool to see a cougar around here!
Makes you think twice about leaving a pet unattended. Watch out, Fido!!!
Scoot

Hey Ed - we had one of these nice little "kitties" meowing in our back yard several weeks ago. Then my husband stopped in the Cenex in Barnesville and one of the gals had "kitty" tracks on her horses when she got home from work a couple of weeks ago. Then I see in the Forum that they are being spotted down by Kent MN. I sure hope your pets go back up the Red and stay at your place - we don't need any pets like that around here. My poor little yorkie would only be a snack for one of those.

------------------
Phyl

Eddy, "Cougars" I know you are getting long in the tooth and there is nothing wrong with the odd cougar.