• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Night fishing on the Red River

If there's something I can do for getting info. or whatever on the Eddy-do stuff let me know.
Supposed to be cold tonight, but I might go out for a while anyway. I've got a free pass for tomorrow too and the weather looks good there. I'm really itching to get out and wet a line so I may fish both nights.
Scoot

I fished where you suggested, Ed. I marked a good number of fish and had a couple of bumps, but caught none. A couple of legit. cracks, but didn't connect. I like the looks of that spot. I fished from four to seven feet and marked all my fish in one hole. I made it for about 2 1/2 hours then started to get a little chilled and headed out. I was still marking fish when I left at 7:30.
Thanks for the info/tip on where to go. It was only due to operator error that I didn't catch fish last night. I still have that venison in my truck for next time we meet up.
Scoot