• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

GullGuide

Hey all,
It's time once again to plan to fish the Leading Edge Tournament Series this summer.

For those of you who don't know, L.E.T.S. is the official summer fishing league for FishingMinnesota.com. We fish lakes all over the state in a fun, no-pressure atmosphere.

We have room for 15 teams of 2 anglers.

The lakes we will be tentatively fishing this season are-
Rainy Lake
Lake Bemidji
Winni
West Battle

This is a multi-species fishing league and open to all.

For more information, contact me at-
[email protected]

See you there!

GullGuide

Here are the dates for the events-

Rainy Lake- May 31st & June 1st

Lake Bemidji- June 21st and 22nd

Lake Winni- July 19th and 20th

West Battle- August 23rd and 24th

Registration will open on March 1st. For more information, please contact me at-
[email protected]
I will be sending out registration forms and rules if you are interested.
Thanks

[This message has been edited by GullGuide (edited 12-26-2002).]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• JBMasterAngler
      Has anyone fished North Lake before? Lakefinder says there’s a navigable waterway there via Gunflint Lake. However, the map shows rapids in between Little Gunflint and Little North, with a short portage. Just wondering if I could get a boat in there. 
    • JBMasterAngler
      I’ll be the odd man out...saganaga.
    • ANYFISH2
      Have got out 3 evenings so far.  Seeing deer only one of those evenings.  4 deer Monday evening with a fawn buck and a small 1 and half old buck coming within range.   Woods and fields are changing fast.
    • pikeandchester
      Good opener on the water in the Mankato area. 3 wood ducks and 2 geese. Little guy’s first opener, we left at 10:00 and he wanted to stay longer than I did! 
    • curt quesnell
      Easy fast fishing these days. Check out the latest from NCOR Guide Service.   https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2232660840142436&id=770784022996799
    • monstermoose78
      As many of the other dog owners told me the third hunting season is when it comes together for lots of dogs. Finn did much better today and he got to watch a veteran dog again. I am excited to keep getting finn out hunting 
    • monstermoose78
      We got two ducks. We should had more but it was fun shooting. I need to keep my face on my stock. I had pass on many birds as another group moved in on top of us. I had 5 woodies locked up and I drew a bead and I saw the other guys faces. No shot as i would killed them or wounded them. They knew we there but did not seem to care.
    • monstermoose78
      Great job guys!! I got 8 shots off the first one was good then I missed 7 in a row. Gordie got one and well river rat got zero. It was a hoot to hunt with them. 
    • Parmer
      I have a 2018 ice castle with the GS trailer frame. Are you supposed to drill holes to let water out of the tubes or do the new GS trailers have holes in them already? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • MJ1657
      We we're done by 7 this morning.  Were set up over field goose decoys now.