• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I had to go to fargo on monday to the clinic
with my wife so I thought I would take her to the river at MB park to shoe her where I put my boat in incase she needs to find me sometime. Someone had left a big bag of filleted cats at the bottom of the landing in the river. Most of these cats were over 24" so i hope they had a lot of people In the fishing party to be legal for length. too bad that was the welcome to the river for my wife at the landing. at least the fish are biting. I am frying up some small cats tonight and am heading over to the mighty red on sunday with my frogs to relax and have some fun! cigar lit and fish on!

Yes, I seen that bag of cats too. Most were over size fish, and then some. Why do people keep them anyway, they are not your best eaters at ALL? Bad for you and bad for the system as a whole, very stupid!

Plus dumping them like that shows very poor sportsmanship and stewardship for the resource as well as no respect for others.

I can confidently classify a person exhibiting such behavior as a "SLOB" , a poor example of an angler.

When people do crap like that it just reinforces a negative attitude of catfisherman, we all should report such behavior when we encounter it.

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://fishingminnesota.com/ed-on-the-red