• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Happy belated B-day, Ed. I wish I could have been there to celebrate it with you- but duty called. Sounds like you guys had a good time. Hopefully next year I'll be able to join you.
As I remember the "fall run" for 'eyes last year, I recall a whole lot of nothing happening around the dams for basically all of the fall. I believe you said that was due to the incredibly low water at the end of Sep. and Oct. I'd imagine the low water isn't an issue this year like it was last. So... what's your best guess for when things will start to heat up around the dams?

Also, have you had much luck targeting 'eyes staging a mile or two below the dams in the fall, just before they run up to the dams? I can think of a couple of prime spots below a few dams in the general area that should hold fish before they move up. However, maybe they don't stage up below the dams like I'm thinking they might.

Anytime in the near future look good for hitting the water together? I'll even take you to the east to fish a lake if you'd like a break from the Mighty Red.
Scoot

Scoot email or call me on this topic, we can get a plan set for the eyes.

Piggy eye's....like stars in the fall night sky.....da ya hear um call'n..."Catch me Scoot..if ya can".

wink.gif

Ed