• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cats for the First time!

Now that I have my password and user name all figured out, let me ask you Eddy some Q's!
Thanks for the last post regarding what to have for equipment. I'll print that out!
As to where to go? I've been ready past posts and sounds like a Catfish Haven area sounds good? Any other details or references to where I might go? I'm looking at August sometime, but don't know when...anytime better than any other?!
I've got the gear, now I just need a destination on the Red. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Eddy!

You will find lots of mud up there right now I am sure. The river is high up North yet and I talked with a group that came from Drayton today, all mud.

Right now the headwaters or central part of the Red is the most stable, that would be my best bet for you.

It's a long river, lots of spots to fish.

Thanks Eddy for the update! I got news of the Inn Fisherman Catfish guide to pick up. I'll take a look at it and get back in touch with you.
I hope to have a place pinpointed towards my August trip and I will probably have questions for you.
Thanks for the response!