• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My Mother passed away so have been kinda down for a while and haven't been fishing but getting better and have been moving from Moorhead to Shelly.

I'm on a different box so couldn't use my same name of fred so had to add some letters to it. I guess I'm an angler class again. No biggee.

The river has been high here! Not too fishable. The skeeters are out in force even with muskoll on me and that's bad.

I'll be scouting out the areas here and will keep you posted.

Namely, Halstead, Hendrum, and other areas. The water is so high now it's dam near impossible to fish but will drop quick as it flows north.

By the way that those who don't know, Ed is one hell of a fisherman. I know him personally and he is a true sportsmen! Booking a trip with him will make life worthwhile.

By the way Ed, I got an ATV, and I love it. An Arctic Cat 500. Pussy Power, as I call it. It's an amazing machine.

Tight lines everyone and let the big ones go.

Fred

Hay Fred......Wassss..Upppp Bud!

Sorry to hear about your Mom, that is a tough deal I know.

"Pussy Power".....hummmm.....sounds like a handy thing to have eh....LOL!

I think I need that too, imported or domestic, 2 0r 4 stroke no big deal I really don't care eh!

grin.gif

That should help you a lot with your bad legs I would think? You should check into a special permit from the DNR/NDG&F to be able to use it in the field more without worrys. Not a bad plan Fred?

Ya, the high water made things tuff going but it is on the fall now. So we will see mud, lots of mud. I called the parks folks today to see if they would get the ramps and stuff cleaned as soon as possable. They have been darn good about that the past 2 years, I would sure give them credit for that!

Thanks for the kind word too Fred! I suppose I owe ya now..huh?

wink.gif

You be well Fred and keep in touch. Try the Sheyenne River out west once, that cat'n is good.

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

Hi Ed,

You owe me nothing but will surely take your fishing tips to heart!

I'm thinking we'll bump into each other this season sometime?

It could be the Van, the Buick, or the Pussy power, depending on the wx.

The water level is droping fast here. Time to rig up for the first time this season!

I'll keep in touch unless the skeeters carry me away.

Fred