• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fiskynuts secret bait

Hi there just wondering what that secret bait might be? Going to Lockport Manitoba in a week and sometimes we struggle with getting goldeyes, so it would be nice to have some back up bait besides shrimp, email me if you get a chance, thank, Dave in Walker

------------------
Dave in Walker

I can see why.

Muskies poop out to fast, while a channel just get meaner & meaner as you get them close to the boat.

I would say 99.9 of all my clients ask one question at the end of a cat trip, "When can we do this again?"

Gota love cats!

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://fishingminnesota.com/ed-on-the-red

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 09-04-2002).]

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I have to say, I hadn't catfished since I was 12 years old with my Paw Paw in Texas.

Went out witt fishhead once and then Dark0. I really hate to say this, but they really beat muskie all to heck when it comes to sustained power.

I'm addicted to cattin all over again. grin.gif

Fiskyknut, thanks for your reply, Yup I am the Dave in Walker you see on WC, if you need info on the NW Angle area or the Bemidji, Walker area let me know. We went to Lockport the first week of June and 2 of us caught 1,385# of Cats in 2 days! Simply the best channel cat fishery anywhere., and I was totally happy before fishing Drayton!. I am very excited about this upcoming trip, after discovering cats, muskies take a backseat to me now. I'll report on return.

------------------
Dave in Walker