• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Don't miss out on the "Cats on the RED Cats Classic "

For the folks who love big fish and lots of them plus a bit of competition you won't want to miss this one!

Cats Classic info;
http://fishingminnesota.com/2002Catsonthe.html

Over $14,000 in prizes and daily big fish and total weight prizes, plus a drawing for a fish off for an additional cool prize. Not too shabby Eh!

For the accomplished cat hunter to the novice this is a event where anyone could win big so consider it as a potential paid vacation.

This is one fun event that I would not miss out on!

Catching MONDO SUMO PIGGYS and maybe come home with some cool cash and hot prizes, now that is what I call a vacation Eh!

Remember the US/Canadian exchange rate is ver favorable, which almost pays for the trip in itself!

wink.gif

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 07-27-2002).]

~~~~~~~
OK piggy hunters, here is the scoop on the Cats on the RED Classic for 2002.

I heard from Stu as to what he thought we should do. So I spoke with him early this morning and this is our final decision on the tournament matter.

It's a go no matter how many teams we have in by the Friday August 16th, Entry Deadline. Even if we only have 40 teams entered by that time, it's still a go!

Yippee! Yeah! So pass along the good word Ed.

You can also pass along the word that the river is dropping rapidly to its normal summer stage and that this weekend Cats On The Red has had many anglers coming in to launch from Saskatchewan, North and South Dakota, Iowa and Minnesota. Many of them have told Stu and Diana that they definitely intend on entering the tourney within the next week or so.

If you require further info please call. So see if you can get a memo into those fishing websites you work with and all the anglers browse through and let everyone state side know that the Cats On The Red Tourney is a definite go!

Dan Sernyk
Tournament Co-Chairman

My Winnipeg number is 1-204-668-5831.
Cats On The Red is 1-204-757-9876.

Cats Classic info;
http://fishingminnesota.com/2002Catsonthe.html

Whoop..There it is folks, it is a definate GO! For us slow pokes there is still lots of time to get in a entry, (Sooner is better then latter I think?) ,I would say GO FOR IT!

board-profile.cgi?action=pict&file=1267.

Ed Carlson

------------------

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 07-13-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 07-27-2002).]

Conditions look very good for July and August.

(Red River flowage chart for the Lockport Dam section of the Red River.)

http://www.gov.mb.ca/natres/watres/charts/lockport.gif

Lots of time yet to get in your entry for the Cats on the Red Classic for 2002. Information is available on the forum or just do a quick search and it will pop up.

River levels should match last August by the end of July, and last August was big fish time, eh!

Water levels overall on the US section of the Red River are back in the banks and fishing is on the upswing in a big way.

July through early October is big fish time on the Red, don't miss the boat eh.

It's..."We~We~We"...SUMO Piggy time!

------------------

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html