• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Rick

The date has been set for Aug 31, 2002

Click the link above for more details and ask your questions...etc.

I really need to get a idea of who and how many are interested in the catfish get together on August 31st in Fargo.

So far I have not seen enough interest for me to set aside the day/weekend from my shedule and I may need to reconsider the event.

I have several people interested in booking that weekend for guiding if the interest is not there for the catfish get together then I guess I will book them?

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

Rick

Let Ed know here if you plan on attending.

Rick

The last heard this baby is still on.

Ed,
please check the FM Events Forum on this subject.

This event sounds like it's going to be way too fun!!!

Can anyone involved contact you to make all the proper arrangements for their participation and stay if necessary?

If I make it, can I stay at your place?

Hi Ed,
I know with myself I'll have at least 3 and 2 are good cooks and can bring potluck for the gathering!

I believe I can find more but am wondering where and what's the cost.

Johnson park or where? By the way Hi!

Fred

No cost Fred just a hootinnanny for catfisherman with too much time on their hands. Very loose and informal deal, just have fun and fish.

Fred with the river low we will likely need to spread out and maybe you can help guide some shore anglers to the dams in the city if need be? That would be a big help. I think my tricks at the North Dam you see me do will be a great bet for cats right now?

The bigger boats will need to start from the Convent landing by the looks of things.

We will meet up at MB Johnson Park some time before noon and head out from there. How does that sound folks?

Our other Park option is the Lindenwood Park, a better family spot with more faciltys if the weather is wet.

Share your views folks so I/we/us can get a plan up.

I am guiding today so I will check in later this evening.

Ed

------------------

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

Hi Ed,

I liked that idea of helping people find their way around but we had a drenching here last night and I have water in my basement this morn. so will have to cancel. Sorry!!

Good luck to all.

Fred

Thanks Fishhead, Dark30, Bayou Bill, Sarge & his hardcore fishing gall friend for joining me on the 1st annual unofficial Red River Frog stomp’r Catfish festival.

We caught some nice cats and Fishhead caught a very nice walleye, but all had a good time.

Although I was feeling kinda punk from a medical complication everyone kept me on the right track and helped out in a big way.

Dark30 & Fishhead are my official favorite cooks, good grub boys!

Lets try to do it again next year and I will try to get a central camp site set up somewhere where we all can get around a smart fire.

Thanks for helping me celebrate my B-Day gang!

smile.gif

Ed Carlson

------------------

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]