• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'M HAVING TROUBLE CATCHING THE FISH THIS WEEKEND. I'VE TRYED THE NORTH DAM AND THE MIDDLE BY THE DOWNTOWN AND USED SLIP RIGS, FLOAT RIGS, AND CRANKS AND DIDN'T GET A BITE. THE WEATHER WAS PRETTY BAD. IT WAS COLD WINDY AND LITTLE SUNSHINE. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS GOTTEN ANY LUCK I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW AND WHERE.

After this week of better weather I'd head to the same places with the same gear and give it a try. If you wait for a warm, sunny day you'll greatly increase your odds.
Scoot

I fished the north dam and the stretch by el zagal on sunday around 3pm. had a couple of bumps. I mainly fish spinner baits for "toothy critters". No luck. I talked to a guy that was fishing minnow and he wasn't having any luck. Saw 3 guys on the MN side. could see them using minnows also. Didn't see them catch anything either. Hope they all have better luck.