• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just returned from Lockport and the St. Andrews dam on the lower Red River this morning, it was piggy city man!

My buddy Shanon Bredeson and I hosed the Sumo Piggys big time! We caught 50 cats that went PAs in 3 days and NIGHTS, many more piglets too, nights were very good to us.

We caught so many 25 to 30 pound plus Piggys that you wouldnt believe it if I listed them all, so I will just say this..... AWSOME......ARRRR----ARRRRR----ARRRRRR!!

Bad deal was on Sat when they shut the dam down it slowed things a lot. This may change again fast at night as soon as they adjust again.

The frogs were hot, so were shrimp at night on 6-8 inside bends down from the diversion. Some hot float action on sand points with scattered rock near the channel.

Had a blast! Hooked Shanon on cats for good I think?

Thanks for fishing with me up North Eh ther "Big Bud" Eh.

Shanon can you say "Hay Eh, its a SUMO Piggy?

Arrrrrr-Arrrrrrr-Arrrrrr........

-Eh-

smile.gif

Backwater Eddy.........><,,>

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 08-20-2001).]

Sounds like you had a good time up there. Congrats.

I went out to D+H to get some frogs but they were spoken for so got some large suckers instead and a thing they call a waterdog thrown in. It looks like a newt to me but has gills. I was thinking a mudpuppy but I don't know.

They were selling them for bait so is very common but I couldn't bait him up and put it in my aquarium. Too cute to bait up for me.

I guess I'm a softie, aye