• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Red River Fishing seminar for anglers of all age's.

BWE,

Talk about bad luck- I have a trip planned to the Rainy that weekend. It's too bad, I'd love to come and see the show. I hope you get a good turnout and I'm sure you'll do a good job. Have fun.
Scoot

The Red River Area Sportsman's Club will be hosting a Red River fishing seminar in Wahpeton ND on Fri April 6th.

Were: Wahpeton Eagles Club Main
When: 7:00 P.M. April 6th 2001
Topics: The Red River's fine channel catfish and walleye fishing.

There will be a strong emphasis on education for anglers of all ages, and especially young anglers. We encourage you to bring your young angler's, and if you don't have any find one. So if you know of a young angler who would appreciate such a event please bring them. We will try to make it fun and educational.

Speakers will be yours truly, Ed Carlson and also Dennis Flom.

Dennis Flom is a top guide on the Red and a fun guy with lots of great insight into the ways of the Red River catfish. This guy is up on his cat's!

There will be drawing's for tackle prize's, including a grand prize of a guide trip for 2 on the Red provided by Backwater Guiding.

We strongly encourage you to bring a young angler to this event and with a little luck we may just hook them on fishing.

Thank You, and we hope to see you there.

------------------
Backwater Eddy...><,,>

Backwater Guiding Service
><ED ON THE RED>
[email protected]
(701)-671-3079

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 03-23-2001).]

Shoot Scoot too bad you can't make it. But if you know folk's that may tell them about the deal. We hope to make it interesting for all.

BE.....><,,>

Hey Eddy, what's the cost per adult/child (I just wanted to get the enormous exchange thing figured out before leaving home! LOL). I am really tempted to make the drive --I need a bit of interesting relaxation/distraction. I think other Canucks might be interested as well......

You guy's know more then I do I suspect?

This is more of a beginners seminar on the Red with a strong focus on education for young anglers.

Be fun to chat it up though with you folks and pick your brain on your hot spot's up your way!

As far as cost's to people who attend there are none that I am aware of, it is open to the public. If the Sportsman's Club has any raffle's the money will go to summer programs for the kid's.

smile.gif

Backwater Guiding Service
Ed Carlson,
#310 SE College Complex
Wahpeton ND, 58075

[email protected]

(701-671-3079)

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 03-29-2001).]