• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

River's freezing over, time to seek ice :)

Otter Tail river and the Red has a great deal of slushy ice making them too hazerdous for boat travel, Bummer!

Been a awsome year and I hate to put the rig away, but it is time, sigh!!

It is time to look to other lakes an streams for active fish, the hunt is on!

NOW WE PLAY ON DE ICE, YAAAAAA--BETCH-YA!!!!!

smile.gif

BE................********><,,>*******

------------------
"Backwater Eddy"
Backwater guide service
"Ed on the RED"
[email protected]
701-671-3079

Bruce

I aggree Ed. It is hard to hang it up on fishing the good old Mighty Red but there isn't much we can do about it at this point. I sure had a blast fishing cats on the Red this summer and feel that I learned alot on how to fish them. I can hardly wait to get back out there again on the cat hunt!!! Bruce

Yep Bruce, I may need a trip to the deep south to get a cat fix latter this winter!

How does the Rio Negro in Brazil sound?

They have cats there that rip up tree's on set lines! GONE, hook line and tree! Now we be talk'n piggy's!

BE.........><,,>

The ice is spotty at best on the Bois De Sioux with river levels shanging makeing shore access hazerdous!

I was out last night for a hour or so and NOTA-ZIP, wrong area I guess?

May head to a lake today, east maybe? Toothy criter hunting maybe?

BE........><,>

------------------
"Backwater Eddy"
Backwater guide service
"Ed on the RED"
[email protected]
701-671-3079