• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I've fished this lake several times. I've heard that you can pick up a walleye in there, but I've never really tried. Lots of hammer handle pike. I haven't been there this summer, but I was there a couple times last summer. Really weedy lake, especially by the access. It's hard to get a boat through there. I've also caught some by the dam, fishing of by the road.

Have you ever fished Breeze ( I think that's the name, kind of have to drive through someones yard to get there), or there is this other small lake that I can't remember (Hanson?) that is right by the gravel road and has an island. Lots of pike in that little lake and some bass.

Another cool lake is that one on the Fosston road with all the bass. A good canoe lake.