• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Albino Cat caught in Crookston Red Lake River

This albino catfish was caught by Adam Roed of Crookston on Saturday July 31, 2004 on the Red Lake River in Crookston. The fish was released back in the river after the picture was taken at Ceason's Bait and Tackle.

Albino%20cat.jpg

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442

[This message has been edited by Wiskers Guiding Service (edited 08-07-2004).]

That's cool. All the years I've fished the Red Lake River, I've never seen anything that unique. Thanks for the pics, Whiskers.

MJ

Man that's cool! I've never seen a "White Catfish". I wonder just how rare a fish like that is?

I go catfishing every chance I get, and I'm willing to bet that I'll never catch one...

If you think about it (I go catfishing on average once a week all summer long) I usually catch atleast 20 fish each time I go out. Sometimes many more! Add that total up over all the years and you have alot of catfish with no "Albino's". I'm sure thats a fish of a lifetime.

It's great to see a picture was taken, instead of the fish on the skillet.

GOOD LUCK FISHING>>>>

------------------
CatMan